Monday, April 18, 2016

7. By Jiminy: Kicking the Sleeping Conscience

After Devin left, Mikey picked up the remote.  He hit the button to return to the last channel watched.  After a few seconds, Mikey muttered to himself, and pushed the return button again.  "Repugnant,"he said to the dog, "that boy kick starts my conscience almost every time I see him.  Love him, but he's killing my buzz."

He watched the rest of the documentary on the War of 1812.

Today I'll be grateful for people who awaken my conscience.

Mikey, Repulsive, and Repugnant (c) 2016 by Ken Montrose

Mikey, Repulsive, and Repugnant is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:
http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment