Thursday, May 12, 2016

25. Positive Peer Pressure
Sheila walked into the kitchen to see what was keeping the men. "C'mon guys, I want to start the movie," she said. Seeing the cookies in Mikey's hand she added, "Put 'em back.  Put 'em back now. Tiffany, come out here.  Your father's breaking his diet the first day."

Tiffany coming running into the kitchen, Repugnant and Repulsive in hot pursuit.  She punched her father on the arm.  "Don't make me kick you old man!" she said.

"I wasn't gonna eat them," Mikey said.  "I just wanted to see how heavy they were."  Giving up in the face of peer pressure, he put the cookies back.  Sheila thought, 'I wish this kind of positive peer pressure worked with alcohol.'

Today I will surround myself with positive peer pressure.

Mikey, Repulsive, and Repugnant (c) 2016 by Ken Montrose

Mikey, Repulsive, and Repugnant is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:
http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment