Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow
When I got home that night I told my family the story of the hare and the tortoise’s rematch.
“Shouldn’t the fox have sold hare stew?” my son asked.  “Hares and rabbits are different, so hare stew and rabbit stew wouldn’t be the same.”
“The fox had a sign that said ‘rabbit stew’ because nobody wants a hare in their food.”  I was the only one who laughed. “Oh, c’mon!” I said, “you gotta love a bad pun like that.” Apparently they didn’t, which made me laugh even more.

Today I will laugh whenever I can, even if I’m laughing alone.

Life on Life’s Terms II © 2015 by Ken Montrose

Today's Freebie
The ebook verion of My Favorite Character Defects is available free of charge at:

My Favorite Character Defects is the second book written by Addiction. Addiction describes character defects he uses to keep addicted people addicted. He challenges the reader to recognize his tricks and stop abusing whatever it is they abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment