Monday, June 13, 2016


47. Do I have to?
While Devin was driving home, Derrick called Mikey.  Derrick advised his client to go to rehab. "The day after school lets out for the summer, you go sign yourself in," Derrick said.

"But I don't have a drinking problem," Mikey said, "I just had the one accident.  What am I supposed to do at rehab?"

"You're supposed to win points with the judge by completing treatment before you're tried and sentenced."

Mikey reluctantly agreed to go, even though he thought there was no good reason for him to do so.

Today I will find a reason to do the right thing.


Mikey, Repulsive, and Repugnant (c) 2016 by Ken Montrose

Mikey, Repulsive, and Repugnant is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment