Thursday, November 20, 2014

Friday
November 21, 2014


RPG
Correction
The next day I was ready to send out my daily message when I noticed a glaring error.  I wondered how many times I had read the message without seeing that error.  After correcting the mistake, I sent out the message, hoping I hadn't missed any other typos.  I was happy I had caught my mistake before I forwarded it to the 1,500 people who read my messages.
That day's gratitude list included mistakes I had been able to correct.

Today I will be grateful for mistakes I can or did correct.

Relapse Prevention Group © 2014 by Ken Montrose


Other Blogs

AArdvarks, a daily messages blog about a group of young people in recovery, can be found at: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/7393493-epilogue-julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment