Wednesday, July 27, 2016

4. Emotional Alchemist
As he walked away, a cigarette already hanging from his scowling mouth, I thought about something a friend often said.  ‘God must love jackasses ‘cause he made so many of ‘em.  Might as well learn to live with ‘em and laugh at ‘em.’  My friend was particularly good at not letting hostile, rude people bother him. His knack for turning their anger into humor was a skill I thought I’d need  in the coming days.

Today I will try to turn anger into humor.


Life on Life's Terms III (c) 2016 by Ken Montrose

Life on Life's Terms III is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental. 


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment