Thursday, April 6, 2017

10. Lessons from the Scoreboard
The next night I went to see my daughter Blondie’s boyfriend AntiFreeze play lacrosse.  The game started at 6:30.  The sun hung low in the sky. Its too bright light made reading the scoreboard in the eastern end of the field nearly impossible.  I saw advertising signs, but not until darkness fell could I see the score.   I thought of times I had ignored problems because life was ‘sunny day’ good, not facing them until things got dark.
Today I will remember,
I might see the sign(s) on sunny days, but I won’t truly know the score until darkness falls.
Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment