Monday, April 24, 2017

20. With Improving Hindsight
“What’s another reason to look back?” Austin asked. “You said there were three.”
“Look back if the way you see things has changed,” I said. “As I’ve gotten older, I see the world a little differently, including the past.  Now I don’t beat myself up so much for mistakes I made when I was younger. I have a better understanding of all my parents’ worries.  I see some of the people who were toughest on me really wanted the best for me.  I see people differently too.  When I look back now, I get a clearer picture, and I learn a little something new.”
Today I will look back with a changed perspective.

Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment