Monday, April 2, 2018


Take a newspaper into the bathroom

An hour later I was back in my cubicle, working on my handout. I had forwarded a copy Brittany to get insight from a younger person.  She and Fluffy stopped by my cubicle to discuss it.

“I liked it,” she said, “But there were some quotes you probably explain in live trainings that I didn’t get. Make sure people see you taking a newspaper with you into the bathroom?”

“It’s kind of gross way of saying find five minutes to yourself.  The more hectic and stressful the day, the more you need five minutes to press the re-set button.”

“What if you don’t need to go?”

I smiled. “The bathroom is just an example. Find the five minutes any way you can.”

If today is hectic, I will find five minutes to push the re-set button.

Burnout Training ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Burnout Training is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment