Monday, September 17, 2018

Pet Therapy
I had been resentful when I got to the hall. After Bandgee walked up the aisle I’d made up my mind to enjoy the wedding. As I walked out of the bathroom I passed Frozen Snake Boy.  I took a deep breath, told myself I wasn’t going to let him get to me.

“Time to hit the reset button,” I said out loud. I found Bandgee, bent down to scratch his ears, and let him lick my face. “Nothing like a little pet therapy.”

Today I will  seek out some pet therapy.

Burnout Training ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Burnout Training is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment