Thursday, September 13, 2018

Pick Your Poison
The minister said the words, “’Til death do you part.” Drivel and I looked at Jackie, an evil smirk formed on her face.

“Oh, she poisoned him,” Drivel said with a shudder.  “Don’t set your drink down, or she might poison you.”

“I never set my drink down,” I said.  “Some people think it would be funny to add booze to my glass. Alcohol was poisonous to me.  I break out in stupid decisions.”

“Bullshit is poisonous for me. I fall for it every time. When I fall I break my wallet.”

Today I’ll beware of poison in any form.

Burnout Training ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Burnout Training is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment