Monday, February 13, 2023

Novella

 

Let’s Get Physical

I went to my Sunday meeting. When I got back, Dr. Deb asked me what we talked about.

“The importance of taking care of your body. It’s where you mind and soul live,” I said.

“And you think six cups of coffee and three donuts is taking care of your body?” she asked.

“I don’t put sugar in my coffee, so it evens out.”

She seemed a bit skeptical.

 

Today I will take care of my body. It’s where my mind and soul live.

 

Novella is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment