Thursday, January 15, 2015

Friday
January 15, 2015


What could go right?
Martell showed the group a picture of his first great-granddaughter.  She was blowing out five candles on an birthday cake. He described all the things that had gone wrong during his granddaughter’s pregnancy.  I could tell from the details he gave he’d read a lot about each complication his granddaughter had faced.  He must have worried right along with her.
“This child here,” he said pointing to the picture, “will keep me from feeling sorry for myself when things that couldn’t possibly go wrong, go wrong.  She’s that shining example of when something that couldn’t possibly go right, goes right.”   

Today I will make a list of things that couldn’t have turned out right, but did.
(I will read it whenever things that couldn't go wrong, do.)

Relapse Prevention Group © 2014 by Ken Montrose

No comments:

Post a Comment