Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thursday
January 29, 2015


Pondering
“Whatcha doing? my son asked  me on a Wednesday night.  I was sitting in my writing chair with my laptop open.
“Pondering,” I said.
“Pondering looks a lot like staring into space, listening to really old brain cells die.  Whatcha pondering?”
“Whether to start the next book tomorrow, or just send out a notice saying the new series begins on Monday.”
“I know what you’d say to me, ‘don’t put off until tomorrow, blah, blah, blah.’”
I knew he was right, but I said, “Now I’m pondering the cost versus the benefits of sending you to military school.”

Today I won’t procrastinate.  I will hold myself to my own standards.

Life on Life’s Terms II © 2015 by Ken Montrose


Today's Freebies
The Kindle version of Hauling it to the Curb: Cleaning up your life in early recovery is available for free at: http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

If you don't have a Kindle you can download a free app to read Kindle books on your PC or Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment