Monday, July 11, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

And when we were wrong...

The next day I pedaled onto the bike trail.


A few yards into the trail, I drifted toward the middle as I checked my watch.


“Passing on your left!” A guy on an expensive bike said, his voice dripping anger.


My least favorite part of the Twelve Steps, ‘…and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it,’ popped into my head.  


He was a jerk, but I had been hogging the trail, even if unintentionally.


 “Sorry,” I said as he passed.  He shot me a look.


‘Hope you get a flat,’ I thought. Admitting and being happy about it were two different things.


 

Today I will promptly admit when I’m wrong.


 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible


No comments:

Post a Comment