Monday, July 18, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Time Sheet

The son of a local celebrity had stopped in to speak to the people in rehab. He’d gone through the program the year before and stayed sober.


“Proud of you kid,” I said, shaking his hand.


He smiled, but said, “My dad isn’t.  He told me I’m still an embarrassment.”


“Ouch.”


The kid shrugged. “I’m proud of me. Working on another good time sheet.”


“What do you mean?” I asked.


“At night I picture myself turning in a time sheet detailing all I did that day.  Today I’m gonna turn in another one I can be proud of.”


I thought I’d try to do the same.

 


Today I’ll turn in a ‘time sheet’ I can be proud of.

 


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment