Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Unfair and Inspirational

I thought about Abigail on the way home. Life had been cruel to her almost from the start. She had finally found peace in what were probably her final days.


My thoughts drifted back and forth between the unfairness of life and the inspiration I could draw from Abigail’s courage and acceptance.


“Life will always be unfair,” I said out loud. “I can’t change that. Best I can do is draw inspiration from the people like Abigail who refuse to let life conquer their spirit.”   


 

Today I’ll accept life is unfair, and turn my focus to the inspirational.

 


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment