Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 Walking, Smoking, Younger Women

Epiphany strolled in with Mojo on a leash. He looked a little thinner.


“We’ve been walking,” Epiphany explained. “The vet said he could start, even at his age.”


“My dad started painting in his eighties,” I said. “He loved it.”


Talmadge said, “My wife quit smoking when she hit 65.”


Margaret The Newbie sat down and said, “My grandfather was 70 the day Grandma died. He started chasing much younger women a week after the funeral.”


I shot Margaret a look, and said, “I guess today is never too late to start something good.”

 

Today is not too late to start something good.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment