Monday, November 12, 2018

Physics
“I’ll be up in a minute,” I said to Dr. Deb. Brat Boy sat in a chair across the room and started working on his Physics homework. He began tapping his pencil on his notebook. 

“Can I help?” I asked.

Brat Boy read the homework question to me. The problem involved a body’s velocity and momentum.  Apparently momentum had something to do with Mass, although for the life of me I couldn’t figure out what the body’s religion had to do with the problem.  

I was a psychology major. I asked, “How does it feel about its body as it goes forward?”

Brat Boy laughed. “You’re a big help Dad. I’ll be sure to ask my teacher tomorrow. Love you Dad, but math and science are not your strong suit.”

Today I’ll be grateful for people who love me despite my shortcomings.

Dogged Determination ©2018 by Ken Montrose


Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment