Friday, November 30, 2018

Nice Doggie
The girl, whose name was Sue, added, “I remember something else you said.  Your friends had to convince you not to pet a police dog in The Original Hot Dog Shop.  One night I threw a cheeseburger to a police dog. They said I threw it at the mutt. I got arrested for assaulting a police officer.”

We laughed and people started exchanging stories of stupid things they’d done under the influence, and the people they wished would forget. 

Today I’ll be grateful I’m not adding to my list of stupid things done under the influence.

Dogged Determination ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment