Monday, January 14, 2019

Get Over It
Kim called to tell me she was worried about Cara.

 “Cara stopped by to visit my new dog,” Kim said.

“Sounds like a good thing,” I said. “What’s the issue?”

“It was her wedding anniversary. She called to wish her husband a happy anniversary and then stayed for two hours. She said she was going shopping when she left.”

“I’m guessing he wasn’t happy about it.”

“Of course I could only hear her end of the conversation, but it sounded like he was pissed.  I asked her, and she said ‘he’ll get over it.’”

“He’s going to get over her if she keeps this up,” I said.

Today I won’t neglect important relationships.

Dogged Determination ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment