Wednesday, December 11, 2019


Rolling Along
Billie texted, ‘Mind if I tag along next time you go to the gym? I want to try out the bikes.”

‘No problem’ I texted back. ‘Just out of curiosity, why now?’

‘You know that slogan, if nothing changes then nothing changes?  Well if something changes, it gets the ball rolling. I started dating again which got the ball rolling. That was soooo hard to do.  Then I got engaged.  Stood up to my mom and sister. Now I want to start exercising.’

‘Getting the ball rolling maybe hard, but once you do, it’s easier to keep it rolling,’ I agreed.

Today I will get the ball rolling.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment