Tuesday, March 6, 2018


Saturday, March 21, 2020

The Possibilities
“So what are you going to do now? I asked Rudy as I sat down, cradling my coffee in both hands. 

“Will you start your own dealership?” He looked at me like I had asked if he planned to sell a kidney.

“Oh hell no!” he said. “I hate the car business. I only went into it because my dad made me. It never occurred to me that I had a choice.  You know what opened my eyes, just a little?”

“Couldn’t guess,” I said.

“Getting sober. He was dead set against me going to AA. I went anyway, don’t know how I found the strength. I started to see I had choices.  I will never let anybody limit my possibilities again.”

Today I will consider the possibilities.

2020 Vision ©2017 & 2018 by Ken Montrose

2020 Vision is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment