Wednesday, April 15, 2020


Above and Beyond
George, a short, elderly man with snow white hair, said, “I have a visiting nurse. Little snip of a girl, couldn’t be more than 25. Called me on her day off to see if I needed groceries.”

Sue said, “Aww, she reached out to you, went above and beyond her job description.”

“Some people do that in hard times,” George said, smiling.   “You wouldn’t know it to look at me, but I’m getting up in years.  I’m grateful for people who go above and beyond to help me.”

Today I’ll be grateful for people who go above and beyond.

Jury Duty © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Jury Duty is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment