Thursday, April 30, 2020


Shelf Regard
As I sat down to write the group notes, I thought about books in my mental library that I was constantly tripping over. They needed to be shelved and forgotten:
  •           “Ken’s Giant Book of Regrets”
  •          “I Should Have Said: Volumes I - III”
  •          “Mountain Climbing Molehills”
  •          “What If: A glimpse into the worst possible future.”

There was nothing new to learn from the worn and torn pages of these books. I shut my eyes and imagined putting them on a shelf in a remote section in the deepest, dustiest part of my mental library.

Today I will shelve the books I trip over.

Jury Duty
© 2020 by Ken Montrose

Jury Duty is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment