Monday, April 27, 2020


Let It Go
“Are you OK?” Dr. Deb asked.

I said, “He was guilty, just hate to see him go to jail.”

“Can you do anything about it?”

“No. Nothing.”

“Then let it go,” she said. “You like lists. Write a list of things, big and small, you let go.  Then add the things you need to let go.”

Brat Boy said, “Put Blondie on the list. It’s time you let her go. Push her out of the nest. Move me into the bigger bedroom. Get on with our lives.”

“How about I let you both go?” I asked. “Combine your rooms into one giant master suite?”

Brat Boy snorted. “Blondie’s right about one thing, you do have some crazy ideas.”

Today I will let go of something.

Jury Duty © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Jury Duty is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment