Tuesday, May 19, 2020


Insanity
As I fell asleep that night, I had a great idea for my blog. ‘This is insightful and funny,’ I thought. ‘I should write this down.’ I didn’t write anything, convinced I’d never forget such a good topic.

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. They say it until you’re sick of hearing it.

In the morning, I had no memory whatsoever of my great idea.  Like a thousand times before, sleep wiped clean the slate in my mind.  ‘Next time, I’ll write it down,’ I thought, knowing I probably wouldn't.

Today I won’t expect different results from doing the same thing over and over.

Summer with the Slug Rats © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Summer with the Slug Rats is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment