Friday, May 15, 2020


ODAAT
The sentencing was over by noon. I hated to see Deiter go to jail, but I thought the sentence was fair. 
The trial had occupied my thoughts much of the time for weeks. Work had piled up. The pandemic had forced me to push my face-to-face trainings to the late summer. Many of them would have to be converted to online presentations.  I felt overwhelmed.

I reminded myself that no matter how cliché it sounded, I had to focus on ‘one day at a time.’

One Day at a Time.

Jury Duty © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Jury Duty is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment