Friday, August 28, 2020

Fawlty Showers
 

Director of Curriculum

Two weeks later I got a call from someone named Randy. He offered me a job as Director of Curriculum at a facility he was opening.


“What exactly would I do?” I asked.


“You’d develop books, workbooks, and interactive video we’d use in-house and market to other facilities,” he said.


“That’s it?”


“We would like you to help out, maybe run some groups, be part of the management team, keep writing your blog, that sort of thing.”


Looking back now, it would be easy to judge myself harshly for making the move. Something about Randy seemed a little off.


On the other hand, I didn’t know then  what I know now. I'd had a decision to make, and I made. As The Boss used to say, ‘The highway is littered with indecisive squirrels.’ 


Today I won’t judge myself harshly for honest mistakes. 


Fawlty Showers © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

  • www.greenbriartraining.com 
  • https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S
  • https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment