Wednesday, November 25, 2020


 FAWLTY SHOWERS


Lookout

I hadn’t been in my office long when M.A. and Cuddles the cat wandered in. Cuddles eyed the top of the new filing cabinet.


M.A. made a chattering sound. Cuddles stretched. M.A. chattered some more.  Cuddles turned his attention from the cabinet to my desk. He jumped onto my desk, caught his breath, and then leapt onto the top.


M.A. held up a tiny paw. Was he giving Cuddles the thumbs up? “You’re losing your mind, Montrose,” I said to my laptop.


What was the lesson? You have to stretch if you want to reach your goal.  Don’t give up, take it one step at a time.  Celebrate your friends’ successes?


My mind went back to MA the ferret warning Cuddles to stretch first.

 

Today I’ll be grateful for friends looking out for me.

 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

www.greenbriartraining.com 

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment