Monday, January 3, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 


Glad You’re OK

On New Year’s Day texts flew between my loved ones and me.  Everyone had gotten through the evening safely. I had been fairly certain they would, but I was grateful nonetheless.


I reminded myself life could be unpredictable. Bad things didn’t always happen to somebody else, or somebody else’s loved ones.


I made my first New Year’s resolution, not to take anyone for granted in 2022.


Today won’t take anybody for granted.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                    www.greenbriartraining.com  

                    https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment