Monday, March 2, 2015

Spinning My Wheels
At work the next day, I wrote a list of things I wanted to do, starting with advertising a few books.  At first I couldn’t find the page I was looking for on one of the bookselling sites.  When I found the page I wanted, I couldn’t load my profile.  The site wouldn’t accept a book cover in any of the formats they asked for.  I finally skipped loading the cover and went to the payment page.  That page wanted information I didn’t have about my employer’s PayPal account. I started over trying to use my personal credit card. No luck, somewhere along the line my email address had been wed to my company’s PayPal account and no man could put it asunder.
“I’m spinning my wheels here,” I said to myself.  I switched sites.
The next site loaded instantly.  Because I had been trying to use the first site, I had all the information I needed ready for the second.  It accepted my credit card and I finished the whole process in less than five minutes.  ‘Spinning my wheels’ was really digging down to where the rubber met the road. 

Today I will grateful for the energy and time to spin my wheels.

Life on Life’s Terms II © 2015 by Ken Montrose

Freebies
The ebook version of Heroin, Oxycontin, & Other Opiates: Breaking your addiction to them will be available free of charge from Monday March 2nd until Friday March 6th at:
http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S.

No comments:

Post a Comment