Sunday, March 26, 2017

1. Changes
“Whatcha thinking about?” my daughter Blondie asked me.  She was home from college, so mature it broke my heart.
I said, “Something I wrote a while ago, ‘Today I will remember the world owes me nothing, does not respond to my will, and goes merrily on with or without my consent.  On the other hand, I am free to change myself as I see fit.*’”
“Oh, I like that. Why do you look puzzled? You wrote it.”
“I just realized I wrote it fifteen years ago.  I’m wondering if it’s time for some changes.”
Today I will consider making some changes.

Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarities between the characters and anyone you might know is pure coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com
*Meditations for the First Thirty Days: How Not to Become Roadkill on the Highway to Recovery

© 2002 by Ken Montrose

No comments:

Post a Comment