Thursday, March 9, 2017

58. The Same Successes
“I’m going back to rehab,” Gerry said.

I said, “Go back, but don’t just go through the motions. Whatever you did last time do it a little differently, do it with more intensity, do it more thoroughly.”

“You mean don’t repeat the same mistakes?”

“I mean don’t repeat the same successes.  Go further.  You did well in rehab last time, don’t do that well this time, do even better.”

“I’ll try,” Gerry said.
Today I won’t repeat the same successes.


Needles Not For Knitting is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Needles Not For Knitting (c) 2017 by Ken Montrose

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment