Thursday, June 7, 2018


Support
The moment I got back to my cubicle, my phone rang.  “Screw ‘em,” The New Boss said. “If you want to hold onto the copyrights, hold onto the copyrights.”

I was stunned. I hadn’t expected The New Boss to be on my side.  It got me thinking about support I’d gotten over the years.

Some days the world seemed determined to throw roadblocks in my way. That day I found support I wasn’t expecting.  Recovery had taught me that on most days, support was out there, I just had to go looking for it.

Today I will be grateful for support, expected or not.

Burnout Training ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Burnout Training is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment