Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Courage to Change
I knew Trevor was in a coma, but seeing him so hopeless stunned me. He couldn’t move. He had no idea what was going on around him.  Tubes and wires sprouted from him like weeds in a brick sidewalk. Compared to Trevor, my options were limitless.  My thoughts went to the second part of the Serenity Prayer. I could change many things at that moment, Trevor could not. My life was good, but I wondered what I needed to change.

Today I’ll look to for ‘the courage to change the things I can.’

Dogged Determination ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment