Monday, February 18, 2019

Possibilities
I thought I was going to have to take Bubbles to the pound, but Sam called to say he’d take her.

“By the way, I reached my goal weight,” Sam said. “I didn’t cheat on my meal plan. I cut my weight in half.” 

“Congratulations,” I said, glad to hear some good news. “Now what?”

“I don’t know. Can’t wait to walk Bubbles.  I’m hiking the Appalachian Trail this summer. After that, who knows? I want to explore all the possibilities.”

I wondered if there was something I hadn’t tried that would brighten my life.

Today I will explore the possibilities.

Dogged Determination ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment