Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Little Issues
The next day I woke up with back pains. I stretched a little and made a mental note to get back to my stretching routine. 

Later that day I felt my back tighten up. The pain wasn’t severe. I cut the grass, thinking I’d stretch more, and take some ibuprofen. 

A day later I couldn’t bend over to put on my socks. Painful spasms twisted me sideways. I had to miss work, including a training.

As I laid on my side trying not to move, I said to the dog, “I’ve been through this half a dozen times and I still ignored the warning signs. Should have taken care of it instead of cutting the grass.”

Today I’ll deal with little issues before they become big problems.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose
Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment