Tuesday, October 29, 2019


Online
“That must have been a wild reception,” Bo said to me. “Were you still drinking then?”

I said, “Oh, I wasn’t at the wedding. I met Trevor much later. I’m just telling the story I heard.”

“Someday I’ll let you guys watch the video,” Trevor said. “The jackass wedding photographer recorded it all.”

I picked up my cellphone. “Aren’t you glad these weren’t around when we were drinking? I hate to think of what might have found its way to the internet.”

Today I’ll be grateful for all my drunken escapades that aren’t online.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment