Tuesday, October 15, 2019


FEAR: Face Everything And Recover
The next day I was scheduled to present a training on suicide in a prison. I could feel the tension in my jaw and temples as my anxiety rose.

During my drinking days I rolled a car over on a busy highway and was trapped inside upside down for what seemed like forever. Ever since then I hadn’t liked being anywhere I couldn’t leave. This included planes, boats, even trains. I wasn’t looking forward to training somewhere where I didn’t have the keys.

Someone wiser then I am pointed out the obvious, freedom lives on the other side of fear. The times I’d given into my fear, I’d always regretted. The times I’d pushed through I’d always been rewarded.

Today I will face my fears.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment