Wednesday, November 20, 2019


That Which Doesn’t Kill Me
The Youngstown Kid, who’d been sitting quietly for the first time since I’d met him, sprang to life.

“Seriously?” He asked Roger. “You want to try again? I’ve got some great ideas for the campaign.” 

Losing the election had only strengthened Roger’s desire to turn the school around. Seeing Roger’s determination strengthened The Youngstown Kid’s.

‘That which doesn’t kill me, may make other people stronger as well,’ I thought.

Today I’ll remember what doesn’t kill me may make others stronger.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment