Wednesday, August 25, 2021


 Fawlty Showers 2


Eviction Notice

We sat in silence for a moment before Dana said, “OK, that’s it. I’m done letting The Dope Without Hope live in my head rent free.”


“When people first learn to meditate,” Abigail said, “their minds tend to wander back to their concerns.  Some get upset and give up on meditation.  Smart ones clear their minds and come back to their meditation as many times as they need to.”


“Why are you telling me this?” Dana asked.


“Because evicting The Dope from your head may not be easy.  You’ll need to bring your focus back to all the good in your life many times.  I’d hate for you to give up and let that boy ruin your day.”


Bring your mind back to the positive as many times as you need to. Good advice, I thought.

 


Today I will bring my mind back to the positive as many times as I need to.

 


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•      www.greenbriartraining.com 

•      https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment