Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Now Is The Time

That night I took DD home, put his cage in the basement, and considered my options.

Years earlier, I had switched to running because all the stopping and turning in basketball was wearing on my knees and ankles.   Later I switched from running to riding my bike because the pavement wasn’t doing my joints any good.

I was glad I’d made those changes when I did.

On the other hand, I’d known I had a drinking problem a few years before I quit. I did a lot of damage in a short amount of time.

I knew a friend or two who stayed in bad relationships way too long, wasting more than a decade of their lives.

“The trick is to make the changes sooner rather than later,” I said to DD.  

Today I’ll make the changes I need to make.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment