Thursday, January 19, 2023

Novella

 

Investment Strategies

“Don’t forget,” Dr. Deb said, “we’re meeting with the retirement planner on Saturday.”

“As if I’d forget something that important,” I said, even though I had.  “Besides, I have our retirement plan figured out.”

I told her about Sam and the chinchilla farm.  We agreed we’d still see the planner.

“Time and money,” I said to myself.

“What are you saying?” Dr. Deb asked.

“I’m glad to get advice on managing money.  I was lucky enough to have people show me the importance of managing my time. Time spent on my family, my recovery, and my job have paid huge dividends.”

I knew too many people whose addictions left little for them to invest in other parts of their life.  

Today I’ll invest my time wisely.

 

Novella is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment