Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Novella

NOVELLA

Wasted

I felt a great sense of accomplishment as I showered. It was 6:30 a.m., I’d cleared half a dozen sidewalks, and no new snow was predicted.

Certain clouds had missed the weather forecast.  

In the time it took me to get ready for work, half an inch of new snow fell, with more coming down.

At first, I thought my effort was wasted, but changed my mind.

At the very least every good effort can be the start of a good habit, like helping out your neighbors.

 

Today I’ll remember no good effort is truly wasted.

 

Novella is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment