Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I apologize if you're getting this message a second time. Some people got it and others did not the first time I posted. 

Saturday, March 14th, 2020

Fearful Thoughts
Rudy and MaryJo walked in, and gave their condolences to Jill.  Jill wiped away another tear, and said to MaryJo, “On a happier note, how was it?” They walked away toward the coffee and donuts.

“How was what?” I asked Rudy.

“Do you remember the guy she went out with?” Rudy asked. “The one she said was nice, but she wasn’t ready to date?” I nodded. “Well, they had another date. Dinner and a movie.”

“How’d that happen?” I asked.

“He called. She decided ‘I’m not ready’ was just something she told herself because she was afraid of losing someone again. They went out and had a great time.”
  
“Gotta beware of anything you tell yourself when you’re scared,” I said.

Today I’ll be skeptical of anything I tell myself when I’m afraid.

2020 Vision ©2017 & 2018 by Ken Montrose

2020 Vision is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment