Monday, February 26, 2018

Saturday, March 14th, 2020

Complimentary
After the meeting I sat with MaryJo and Rudy as we finished our coffee.

“You look good,” Rudy said to MaryJo. “Don’t kick me for saying this, but you put on a few pounds.”

She laughed. “Ordinarily, I would kick you Rudy, but I needed to put on some weight. And call me vain, but I really wanted to hear that from someone.  You made my night.”

“Speaking of making someone’s night, did you and the new boyfriend…?” Rudy trailed off, which is when MaryJo kicked him.

Today I will compliment someone.

2020 Vision ©2017 & 2018 by Ken Montrose

2020 Vision is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment