Wednesday, February 28, 2018


Monday, March 16th, 2020

Rehearsal
“How are you holding up?” I asked Jill.

She smiled. “All of KC’s girlfriend’s drama reminded me of something my high school theater teacher used to say, ‘no day is a rehearsal.’”

“Meaning what?”

“Meaning focus on today. It’s just as important as some future day.”

“What about the days when you were actually rehearsing?”

“Treat the rehearsal like you would the play.  Give it your full effort and attention. I am focused on getting through the days. I think happier days are coming, but I’m still pushing myself a little to get the most of today.”
Today I’ll remember no day is a rehearsal.

2020 Vision ©2017 & 2018 by Ken Montrose

2020 Vision is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment