Wednesday, May 9, 2018


Ethical Code
The rehab where I used to work forwarded me a letter from an agency looking for an onsite Ethics training.  Every so many years addiction counselors, social workers, and other counseling professionals were required to complete a refresher course on ethics.

Most counselors I knew were ethical. Some resented having to take the same training again and again over the course of their careers. I understood their frustration. On the other hand, kindness and honesty formed the cornerstones of those codes.    Given all the meanness and treachery in the world, it didn’t hurt to be reminded to practice kindness and honesty.  

Today I will be grateful for whatever reminds me to be kind and honest.

Burnout Training ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Burnout Training is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment