Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Helping You, Helping Me
“Did you know Boo died?” Brittany asked me. “Daniel put her down while you were off sick.”

“I didn’t,” I said.  Brittany wiped away a tear.

“Daniel put together a video of Boo’s time with him. She was an old shelter dog when Daniel got her. He gave her the best two years a dog could hope for. We all cried watching the video, but Daniel beamed.”

“I thought he’d be crushed,” I said. “He was really happy?
“He was. He told me sometimes the best way to get the most out of life is help somebody else get the most out of life. That includes dogs.”

Today I will help someone get the most out of life.

Burnout Training ©2018 by Ken Montrose

Burnout Training is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment